At Countryside You Will Find…
* Opportunities to Serve (Children,
Youth, Worship and many more)
* A Loving Family Atmosphere
* A diverse group of Sunday School
* People Who Sincerely Care About You
We also offer sign language interpreters in our services for the hearing impaired.
If you're a student at OBU we'd like to extend a special invitation for you to worship with us. We're located about 25 miles from campus and easy to reach. Just take I-40 west to Peebly Road, exit 169 then go 3 miles north to SE 29th.
We hope you'll take a few minutes to click on the links to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we would love to have you join our growing church family.
3001 S. Peebly Road
Newalla, OK 74857
SW Corner of S. Peebly Road
and SE 29th Street
Approx. 20 minutes from OBU Campus
Our Goals for 2018
Reach Up (Prayer)
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1Thesselonians 5:16-18
- We want to: Expand and organize our prayer chain. If you’d like to be added and receive prayer requests through the prayer chain see Lisa Hudson. There is an option to receive texts or voice calls. We also want to be intentional about updating prayer requests.
- We will: Have intentional services and days dedicated to prayer. This could take place in the church building, in the community, and communicated through texts and Facebook.
Reach In (Fellowship)
They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
- We challenge: Every church member to daily read the Bible and pray for the Holy Spirit’s guidance and direction. There are Bible reading plans available and it’s not too late to start.
- We urge: Every church member to be involved in at least one area of service. This can be either within the ministries of the church or outside of the church. But every believer should naturally be serving in the name of Jesus, this contributes to overall health of the Body of Christ.
- We believe: That God gives us everything and we offer back to Him all of us. Part of our giving is money to go towards the work of the church. Each person should let God tell them what to give and give cheerfully and consistently. Giving our tithes and offerings is part of our life of worship.
- We encourage: Believers in Jesus Christ who have attend for a while to prayerfully consider entering into the commitment of church membership. We also encourage new members to jump in and be involved in a bigger way in the life of the church.
Reach Out (Evangelism)
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
- We will: Do at least two “special” services outside of our church building within the community that we live.
- We will: Participate in a community service project of some kind during this year.
- We will: Provide resources to help believers clearly articulate the message of the Gospel.
- We will: Adopt an unreached people group to learn about, love, and pray for.